WordPress suggested this be the “About me” page. Most people reading this will already know all about me, but here is a vague timeline thing:
- Finished high school in Perth, Western Australia in 2000 with zero ideas on what to do with myself.
- Tried out a Bachelor of Arts in English and it was not for me. (Loved “Myth, Ritual & Magic 101”, though!)
- Worked at horrible, evil company from 2002-2005.
- Moved to Auckland, New Zealand and did terribly at finding a happy-making job. Also did badly at securing regular temping work. Met lovely people, though.
- Met lovely, lovely, lovely boyfriend (properly).
- Lived in Toronto for a year and fell deeply in love with the city. Felt like actual life I am interested in living was happening there, as opposed to other places.
- Lived in “lovely Welsh Wales” for a year and got in touch with British roots via repatriated mother. Also worked for the BBC with delightfully mad types.
- Moved back to Australia (Tasmania, actually!) with lovely boyfriend to undertake learning once more, this time aiming for nursing degree.